Welcome to the team! We’re super excited that you’ll be joining us for the Tuesdays at the Jenny Vendor Village! Please review the information below carefully as we want to make sure this event is the best possible experience for everyone involved. Email Market@TheSpinningJennyGreer.com with questions. Note: We’ll update this page frequently, so check back often!
Make sure to join the FACEBOOK GROUP PAGE for updates and to share photos, etc.
PRESS UPDATE FOR OCT 6- CBS Eyewitness News Channel 7 will be live streaming to their Facebook page on Oct. 6 from our Bayou Blues event. They have more than 285k followers. Yippee! Be sure to like their page and tell all your customers, family and friends to tune in Tuesday!
Weekly Market Payment Links:
VENMO QR Code:
- Channel 7 CBS News Website: Livin’ In The Upstate
- Channel 7 CBS WSPA Live Remote Broadcasts – 09/21/20
FAQs & Setup
- VENDOR FEE PAYMENT: Every week prior to your market date, you will receive an email from “info@TheSpinningJennyGreer.com or Market@TheSpinningJennyGreer.com”. This email will contain updates, notices, a link to pay for weekly participation, etc. Payment will be due via Paypal or Venmo each week by Sunday at NOON for the next week’s participation. (Best to pay it right away, so you don’t forget and we then don’t have to pester you…or think you’re not coming and drop you off the map.) By paying via one of these methods, you will have a receipt for your payment and we have a record as well. We will not be accepting cash or payment on event days. If you need to make other advance arrangements for payment, please email us and let us know. THANK YOU!!!
- EVENT TIME: 4:30 -8:30 PM
- LOAD IN: Starts at 3 PM. If you think you need more time to set up, let us know – we’ll be there early and will accommodate on a case-by-case-in-advance notice. Give yourself enough time to make sure you are set up and open for business by 4:20 pm each week. Look for Beckee or Michelle should you have questions. You will receive your setup assignment by Sunday evening. (Or find it on this page.) You will be able to pull up next to your space to unload, but please unload quickly and move your vehicle and park as far away as possible to provide closer parking spaces for our guests. IMPORTANT NOTE: There are many moving parts to this event – food trucks need to be able to park and we need to set up, cornhole, tables and chairs, etc. If you arrive after 3:45 pm, you may not be able to pull in and unload next to your spot and will have to lug your stuff from the street. Fair warning!
- PARKING: Please note that we have to share the roads with construction crews working on the parking garage and new hotel until 5 pm. So you’ll need to park your car away from Jason and Cannon streets until after that, but are welcome to move when they’re gone. You can park at Charly O’ Realty for a $2 fee or find another space for free somewhere else down the street. After 5 PM you are welcome to move your car to park on Jason Street if you’d like to move it closer.
- TENT: Unless approved in advance, all vendors must have a 10. x 10.white or branded tent, and tent weights
- LIGHTING: You must provide lighting inside your tent after sunset. Electricity is only available on random select spaces. Plan for battery operated lighting. If you don’t already have lighting for your night time set up, here are a few options: USB Rechargeable Fairy Lights; Camping Clip lights For Overhead; Directional Spotlights
- DISPLAY: You must provide your own tables, table cloths, chairs, tent, displays, lighting, etc. (Tables should have table cloths). If you are new to markets, and need help with staging, merchandising ideas etc. let us know and we’ll be delighted to connect you with a seasoned mentor.
- RAIN: In case of inclement weather, we will move the event inside. We will make a rain call 24 hours in advance and will provide an alternate inside map so everyone has time to plan. Inside setup will mean that we will fit everyone in as best we can to accommodate individual needs. Those who need larger spaces, those who can utilize smaller spaces. etc. If it rains, (meaning storming, a torrential downpour on the radar) we’ll all need to work together to make things jive inside. During pandemic times we can host approximately 275 people inside at any given time.
- MASKS: All vendors are required to wear masks while moving/walking around the event, engaging with customers inside your tent, or within 6 feet of anyone not working with you under your tent. We suggest making the best of a challenging time and decorate your masks according to the theme each week – decorate your mask, or find the funniest mask you can buy. Spread cheer, make people laugh. No negative mask talk allowed.
- MASK CONTEST FOR GUESTS: We’re hosting a weekly mask contest for guests and will be awarding 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes for funny and creative masks. 1st place= a Spinning Jenny T-shirt; 2nd place = a Spinning Jenny Beer Mug; 3rd place = a Drink Coupon for an adult beverage or drink of choice – good during any of our events in the series or at any Spinning Jenny concert event.
- PACKAGE CHECK: We recommend you offer a white-glove, package check option for purchases, especially for heavy, expensive, or larger items. We want to encourage guests to shop and stay to eat, drink, and enjoy the festivities.
- ADDRESS: 107 Cannon St. Greer, SC 29651
- QUESTIONS/COMMUNICATIONS: Email: Market@TheSpinningJennyGreer.com
- 5x 7 Postcards. Download graphic or hard copies are available for pick up from The Spinning Jenny. Please contact us in advance to make sure someone is there.
- 8.5 x 11″ Flyer. Download and print. Professionally printed copies are available for you to pick up from The Spinning Jenny. Please contact in advance to make sure someone is there.
- Social Marketing Graphics:
Notes About Social Marketing
- Follow The Spinning Jenny on both FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM
- Follow all your fellow vendors
- Follow all the food vendors and entertainers
- Like, comment and share all event posts
- When posting and sharing event graphics, please be sure to tag The Spinning Jenny and always use the hashtag: #MeetMeAtTheJenny
Map for October 27, Halloween Throwback
Calendar – Vendors October 27, Halloween Throwback
Please check the grid below to confirm your assigned participation dates. We will email every Thursday to confirm. Payments will be due via PayPal or Venmo by Sunday at noon each week for the following week. Otherwise, we’ll need to reconfigure the map assignments without you or accept new vendors in your place. If you don’t receive your email, no worries…this page will be updated every week with all the information and payment links, so be sure to check back here. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. Allow 24 hours for a response. For urgent questions, less than 24 hours before a market, please text Michelle @ 813-453-0874
Weekly Market Payment Links:
VENMO QR Code: